There are 3 different access levels in Spotify for Artists.
Your access level determines what you can see and do.
You get an access level for each team you’re in, so you might have different access in different teams.
|What you can do||Admin||Editor||Reader|
|See music and audience stats||✓||✓||✓|
|See the artist roster||✓||✓||✓|
|See the artist profile||✓||✓||✓|
|Edit the artist profile||✓||✓|
|Pitch upcoming releases||✓||✓|
|Create and edit Marquee and see results||✓||✓|
|Invite / remove team members||✓|
|See team activity||✓|
|See and edit team member details (email, role, company)||✓|
|See and edit access levels||✓|
|Add and edit payment methods||✓|
Changing access levels
Note: Only Admins can change access levels. You can see your team Admins at artists.spotify.com in Your teams.
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Click the 3 dots in the top-left.
- Select Your teams, then the team you want to change access levels for (if you’re in multiple teams).
- Click the 3 dots next to the team member you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Choose their access level then click Save.