Writing your bio
For: Admins and Editors
Tell your story. Use Spotify for Artists to create and update the bio on your artist profile.
- You have 1500 characters for your bio
- Use @tags to link to artists, albums, playlists, and tracks on Spotify
- Paste Spotify links in the text field
- Add links to your social media and Wikipedia page
- Go to Profile.
- Click ABOUT.
- Click the pencil icon next to Bio.
Tip: To add links to social media and Wikipedia, click the pencil icon next to More info.
Note: You can’t add social media links to the More info section in the mobile app.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right.
- Scroll down to About.
- Tap EDIT next to About.
Tip: To add a link to Wikipedia, paste the link in the box under Wikipedia Bio.
Comply with the Spotify Platform Rules. Violations of these rules will be removed.