Getting access to Marquee
Marquee is available in beta to US-based teams in Spotify for Artists.
Set your team's billing country to the US to get added to the beta.
Note: It can take 24 hours to get access to Marquee after updating your billing country.
Set your billing country
For: Admins on web
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Click the 3 dots in the top-left.
- Select Your teams, then the team you want to set a billing country for (if you’re in multiple teams).
- Go to Billing.
- Under Billing information, add your email and country.
Note: You also need a US-based payment card to pay for Marquee.
Campaigns can target audiences in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, New Zealand, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Artists can use Marquee to promote eligible new releases if they meet one of the following eligibility requirements in at least one of the markets above:
- More than 15k streams over the last 28 days
- More than 2.5k followers
To target listeners in the markets above with assistance from our local representatives, submit your info here.