Listener and follower data
In Spotify for Artists, you can see stats for your listeners, monthly listeners, and followers.
Overall stats for your artist profile show in Audience. Stats for individual song and releases show in Music.
Set a timeframe, or see daily listener and follower stats by hovering over the timeline graphs.
Who listeners and followers are
- Listeners: Unique listeners who stream your songs during the time period you specify
- Monthly listeners: Unique listeners who play your music during a 28-day period
- Followers: People who Like or FOLLOW your artist profile
For monthly listeners, we use a rolling window of 28 days because the number of days in a calendar month varies.
People listen differently on different days of the week. Using a window of 28 days means we always include an equal number of each day (i.e. the same number of Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, etc.).
Tips on using the data
- The daily listeners stat shows detailed changes to the number of people listening to your music (really useful for tracking after a new release!)
- Your monthly listeners stat updates every day and shows on your artist profile
- Monthly listeners data is great for learning how your music performs over longer periods of time
- Followers get your new music in their Release Radar playlist, release emails, and we recommend your upcoming concerts in their area