Marquee payment and budget
Adding a payment method
For: Admins on web
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Click the 3 dots in the top-left.
- Select Your teams, then the team you want to add a payment method for (if you’re in multiple teams).
- Go to Billing.
- Add your payment card info.
Note: You can only add 1 card per team.
Admins and Editors in your team can use this payment method to create a Marquee campaign.
You set your budget when you create your Marquee campaign. You can’t increase your budget when your campaign’s running.
- Minimum budget is $250.
- Maximum budget is $10,000.
- Marquee is priced on a cost per click basis. The price can change based on factors like your targeted audience or targeted market, so check in Spotify for Artists for the most accurate pricing for your team.
When you create your Marquee, we show how likely it is your full budget gets spent based on your audience, predicted click-through-rate, and cost-per-click.
How you get charged
You get charged each day your spend reaches $250. Everything else is charged at the end of the month.
You only get charged for the amount of clicks your Marquee gets, so it’s possible you might not spend your total budget.
Campaigns run for 10 days or until your budget gets spent, whichever comes first.
Viewing your payment history
You can access your previous payments under Transactions.
Your payment history includes:
- Date of payment
- Last 4 digits of payment card
- Amount charged
- Payment ID
- Status of the payment
Note: If a transaction uses a card that’s no longer stored, we don’t display the details of that card.
Need more help?
Get in touch through our contact form (choose Promotion and playlist pitching > I need help with my Marquee campaign).