Track your Marquee results in Spotify for Artists.
For: Admins and Editors on web
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Go to Campaigns.
- Click SEE RESULTS next to the campaign.
We track user behavior for 14 days after they see your Marquee to find out if they stream a track from the release.
You’ll see results populate during the campaign, but your final results will be ready 2 weeks after your campaign ends.
We report on 3 main stats for your Marquee:
- Campaign delivery: Marquee reach and clicks, updated hourly.
- Campaign engagement: Detailed stats on listener behavior for the release, updated every 24 hours.
- Fan development: How Marquee develops long-term fans.
Marquee’s goal is to drive listener engagement and develop long-term fans. So we recommend you focus on campaign engagement and fan development.
See how Marquee grabs your audiences’ attention and drives fandom for your release.
- Converted listeners: Number of people who streamed the release.
- Conversion rate: Percentage of people who streamed the release. Streams / listener: Average streams from the release per listener.
To gauge how Marquee drove fandom, look at the number of converted listeners, conversion rate, and how they listened (e.g. streams per listener).
See how Marquee drove people to save your music, add your music to playlists, and listen to your other releases.
The percentage of listeners who saved or added a track from the release to a playlist. These are actions that show intent to listen to you again in the future.
Our research shows saves and playlist adds correlate with a 2.5x increase in streaming of an artist 6 months later.
Engagement with other releases
We also show how converted listeners engage with your other releases.
On average, converted listeners are 3x more likely to stream your other releases.
Need more help?
Get in touch through our contact form (choose Promotion and playlist pitching > I need help with my Marquee campaign).