Sharing your music
Share your music and encourage fans to follow you on Spotify.
Sharing on social media
Share to social media directly from the Spotify app, copy and paste a link, or get a Spotify Code:
- Go to what you want to share and select the 3 dots next to it.
Tip: You can also right-click it on desktop or web player.
- Select Share. There you can:
- Choose Copy Link to paste the link wherever you like.
Note: This is the only option to share on desktop and web player.
- Share to any social or messaging app listed.
- Share a Spotify Code (more info below).
Spotify Codes are unique, scannable codes for your music. Your listeners can scan them to quickly get to your music in Spotify.
Get high resolution Spotify Codes at spotifycodes.com.
Let fans know you’re on Spotify.
Use our Branding Guidelines to find how best to use our logo, icon, colours, fonts, messaging, widgets, and more.
Here are some quick links to download useful resources:
Note: Spotify has a unique visual identity. Artists and labels shouldn’t copy this identity. Instead, use your own visual designs and incorporate our latest logos where appropriate.