Share your unique link to personalized editorial playlists you’re featured in.
Listeners who click your unique link see your song at the top of the playlist for 24 hours.
- Unique links are only available for 7 days after your song’s added to the playlist
- On desktop, clicking a unique link opens the web player
- The playlist order looks different if the unique link’s pasted into the desktop app
Find a unique link
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Go to Music.
- Select a song.
- Click Playlists.
- Under Recent playlist adds, find a Personalized playlist.
Note: Playlists only show in Recent playlist adds when a song’s first added to a playlist.
- Click COPY UNIQUE LINK.