As an artist, you no longer need to fill out a separate form to get verified on Spotify — just get access to your profile in Spotify for Artists and you’re all set. Artist playlisting is also being integrated into Spotify for Artists. You and your team can post playlists, update images, and make picks all from the same place — simplifying how you manage your artist profile.
What this means if you’re already verified:
- Whether you use Spotify for Artists or not, you’ll keep your verification.
- All the playlists on your artist profile will stay there.
- If you’re verified but haven’t used Spotify For Artists, get access to Spotify for Artists here.
- As of early May, you’ll need to use Spotify for Artists to add and remove playlists from your artist profile. You’ll still use your personal Spotify account to create and edit them.
What this means if you’re not verified yet:
- To get verified, you’ll need to get access to Spotify for Artists.
- Spotify for Artists is available for all artists and their management teams. You no longer need 250 followers to get verified.
- As of early May, you can add any playlist to your artist profile using Spotify for Artists — the same way you add an artist pick. You’ll use your personal Spotify account to create and edit artist playlists.
- While we’re working as quickly as we can, you may not see the verified check mark on your page until early May.
We know verification and artist playlisting are important to you, so we’ll keep working on improvements and new features that make it even simpler.