Creating a Discovery Mode campaign
Note: Discovery Mode is in a beta phase and isn’t available to all artists yet. We’ll share updates when we’re ready to roll it out more widely.
For: Artist team Admins and Editors on web. Your team's Admin is able to add you to the team or change your access level.
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Go to Campaigns and Discovery Mode.
- Click Set up [month] campaign.
Note: You can set up a campaign between the 11th and the last day of the month.
- Select the tracks you’d like to include.
- Review your campaign and click Submit.
Campaigns start on the 1st of the following month. You can make edits to your track submissions up until the end of the current month.
Don’t see your track?
Check if your track is eligible for Discovery Mode:
- A participating licensor is the distributor of the track (currently DistroKid, CD Baby, Stem, Venice Music, and Vydia)
- The track has been released on Spotify for at least 30 days
- The track has been streamed in Radio or Autoplay in the last 7 days
Multiple versions of the same song
Discovery Mode selections occur at the track URI level.
If your song appears on several releases (e.g. on a single and an album), it’ll have multiple track URIs for the same recording.
To maximize potential reach, we recommend selecting all eligible track URIs of your song.
Note: As a primary guiding principle, you should consider your marketing objectives and strategies when making campaign decisions.
Need more help?
Learn more about how Discovery Mode works, and how artists are using it for their new release strategy and to grow their audience.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com.