Getting access to Discovery Mode
Discovery Mode is still in a beta phase and isn’t available to all artists yet. We're working to expand access to eligible artist teams.
You'll see a Discovery Mode section in your Campaigns tab in Spotify for Artists if you have access.
You may be eligible for Discovery Mode if your artist team meets all of the following requirements:
- You have an active Spotify for Artists team that’s registered in Australia, India, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Trinidad and Tobago, the United Kingdom, or the United States. Learn how to set your team's billing country
- You have at least 3 tracks that meet the track eligibility criteria below
- You have at least 25,000 monthly listeners. We’ve found that Discovery Mode works best with an audience of this size or above
A track is eligible for Discovery Mode if:
- A participating licensor is the distributor of the track (currently Amuse, CD Baby, CmdShft, Dance All Day, DistroKid, Stem, UnitedMasters, Venice Music, and Vydia)
- The track has been released on Spotify for at least 30 days
- The track has been streamed in Radio or Autoplay in the last 7 days
We’ll continue to expand our eligibility criteria as we improve the product experience, and will share more details as it becomes available.
Need more help?
Learn more about how Discovery Mode works, and how artists are using it for their new release strategy and to grow their audience.
Get in touch through our contact page (choose Promotion and pitching > Discovery Mode).