Our vision is for a music industry where all artists across the world have access to data and tools that help them build their fanbases and grow their careers. But until now, Spotify for Artists has only spoken one language. Today, that all changes.
Spotify for Artists is beginning to roll out in 16 new languages on the web and in our mobile app so that you can take control of your Spotify presence in the language you know best.
You should start seeing Spotify for Artists in your preferred language automatically. If not, simply select your language from the globe menu to start expressing yourself, understanding your performance, and promoting yourself to a global audience in your language.
And if you don’t have a Spotify for Artists account yet, here’s how you can get the most from our translated versions:
- Claim your artist profile.
- Set up your artist profile and personalize it with images, your bio, and your Artist Pick.
- Pitch an upcoming, unreleased song to our playlist editors with the playlist pitching tool.
- Get to know your fanbase and how your music is resonating by checking out your stats in your dashboard.
- Download our mobile app on iOS or Android to see your streaming numbers, update your profile, upload a Canvas, and do much more from wherever you are.
Now in more languages to support even more artists, Spotify for Artists helps you build a following that makes anything possible.
Today’s update enables Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Czech, Dutch, European French, European Spanish, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Spanish for Latin America, Swedish, and Turkish. We're working hard to make Spotify for Artists available in more languages in the future.