Here you’ll find a list of our preferred and recommended providers, all of which meet our standards for delivering music to our platform.Learn more
Work with a top pro on your music
Connect with top songwriters, producers, engineers and studio musicians for hire through SoundBetter—the leading music talent marketplace. Now part of Spotify for Artists!Check it out
Want to get your music on Spotify? These companies will handle the licensing and distribution to Spotify and other streaming services, and pay you the royalties you earn when listeners stream. These providers offer instant access to Spotify For Artists for all their users.
- preferredDistroKid is the easiest way for musicians to get music into Spotify and more. Upload as much as you want, keep 100% of your royalties.
- preferredFounded in 1998, CD Baby is the most trusted distributor of independent music working with more than 750,000 artists internationally. Distribute, monetize, and promote your music worldwide! Get paid weekly. No annual fees.
- preferredDigital music distribution service EmuBands is a powerful and simple to use tool to get music on the World’s leading digital services. Simple one-off fee. Retain your rights. Keep 100% royalties.
- preferredRecord Union was the first independent distributor to partner with Spotify and has helped independent music makers distribute their music to Spotify since 2009. Our users love us for the simplicity in our product, our love for independent music, our professional and friendly support and our short delivery times. Record Union aims to make music industry more democratic, accessible and transparent for the many - not just the few.
- preferredVydia offers labels, managers, and artists the infrastructure and technology to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, and payments. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. Cover all your rights (Video, Sound Recording, Composition, and Web) with one simple-to-use platform.
- iGroove helps artists and indie labels push their reach and revenue. We offer years of expertise, release strategy consulting, promotion services, advance payments, playlist pitching, marketing tools and our uniquely personal support. With our software you can analyze your numbers and easily split the revenue of your releases among all participants. Worldwide distribution with Swiss quality!
- Amuse offers free music distribution to artists and teams around the world. Get your music on all major streaming services and keep track of your releases, splits and earnings wherever you are, while keeping 100% of your royalties. Available on iOS, Android and web.
- LANDR is a destination for artists of every kind. Originally known for their industry-defining online mastering engine, they’ve developed a platform to aid artists through every stage of creation. This includes LANDR Distribution, which sets itself apart with its commitment to actively supporting artists & labels, as well as getting tracks to platforms like Spotify in as little as 2 business days.
Work at a label and want to get your music on Spotify? These companies will handle the licensing and distribution to Spotify and other streaming services, and pay you the royalties you earn when listeners stream.
- preferredThe Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide offering a comprehensive suite of artist & label services.
- preferredBelieve is the leading fully Independent music company, providing Smart Distribution and Artist and Label services Worldwide.
- preferredFUGA are the industry-leading technology and services company for international rightsholders. At the company’s core is the FUGA platform, offering best-of-breed digital supply chain integration alongside dynamic promotion and marketing. FUGA’s platform manages 5 million+ tracks, with over 5 million deliveries every month.
- preferredInnerCat Music Group is an independent, forward-thinking modern music company specializing in artist development, offering digital distribution, digital marketing, video channel optimization & management, artist & label services, neighboring rights collection, catalog monetization and metadata services. We empower artists.
- preferredNational Digital Aggregator (AKA Iricom) - a leading provider of music content distribution with support for a wide range of additional services for artists and labels, offering a full range of services for music content monetization, promotion and analytics.
- preferredBuilding on over 20 years of independent record label experience, Soulspazm is a full service agency designed to elevate high quality music for both labels and artists. Music culture has never been noisier and our Brooklyn-based team understands what it takes to drive visibility in a crowded marketplace. As such, our roster is selective and our clients receive our unwavering attention.
- preferredAlpha Pup offers global distribution reach across 249 territories, proprietary data analytics, cloud-based supply chain technologies, robust royalty accounting systems, and comprehensive marketing services. We treat music as art and work diligently to provide impeccable service to artists and labels.
- preferredAmpsuite provides software for record labels & aggregators. The software is included at no cost as part of a distribution package with ampsuite or available on monthly lease as a delivery-only mechanism for those with their own DSP deals. Incorporating content management, royalty accounting, promotional tools, digital contracting, Video creator, in-depth analytics, download store, licensing tracker. Ampsuite also offer publishing & neighbouring rights administration services and data processing.
- preferredRepost by SoundCloud enables artists and labels to distribute their music, grow their audiences, and make a living from their craft. Benefits include distribution to 25+ stores, splitting earnings with your collaborators, UGC monetization, marketing your music, and more.
- preferredFounded in 2006, IDOL is a fully independent pioneer in digital distribution. Driven by its passion for independent music, its innovativeness and its qualitative approach, the company has become over the years a major specialist in the global distribution market. It offers today a complete range of first-class services, tailored to meet the needs of labels and artists. The group also includes Spotify-preferred delivery platform Labelcamp dedicated to content distributors.
- preferredKontor New Media is a leading distributor for music, audio books, radio plays, music videos, TV series and feature films and a certified MCN. Equipped with a state-of the-art database offering CMS and extensive streaming analytics, services range from content management & delivery, sales promotion and marketing to in-depth royalty accounting - all from one source and with personal support.
- preferredGoodToGo is the leading distribution service provider for independent labels in German-speaking countries. Founded in 2008, GoodToGo can still look back on experience in digital distribution since 2004 and on decades of experience in the distribution of music. The GoodToGo umbrella unites two brands, well-known to every music enthusiast in Germany: Rough Trade Distribution and Groove Attack. German language website.
- preferredZEBRALUTION is a full service provider offering labels a broad distribution network as well as specialized marketing to DSPs. From its founding in 2004, ZEBRALUTION has continued to expand, now catering to the needs of both music companies and audiobook publishers alike. The group also includes Spotify-preferred delivery platform EMS and podcast network zebra-audio.net.
- Absolute Label Services work directly with artists, managers and labels to provide everything you need to take your music to market. Our experienced team will work with you to create a bespoke release strategy whether you’re a chart-topping act or an emerging artist.
- Danmark Music Group is one of the main players in Europe when it comes to digital distribution. Sell and stream your music today!
- AWAL is Kobalt’s unique alternative to the traditional music label, offering artists and independent labels a range of services, from marketing and release management to A&R, funding, analytics & insights, playlisting, radio & PR, content monetization, and global distribution—without compromising ownership or control.
- Uniqueopia is a music company that empowers artists and labels with a distribution platform, offering a comprehensive set of features for catalogue management and music delivery to Spotify and more. German language website.
- Founded in 1996, Redeye has established a reputation as a global distribution solution focused on the rich and diverse tapestry of the independent music community. Working alongside some of today's premiere independent label and artist brands, Redeye has charted a course of steady and sustainable growth while remaining true to the independent spirit and love of great music on which they were founded.
- Label Engine is a best-in-class global distributor with a comprehensive suite of free features and tools for labels. From accounting and distribution to marketing and demo management, Label Engine empowers you to maximize revenue and reach with an easy-to-use platform and first rate support. Label Engine provides distribution to hundreds of digital stores worldwide, and provides comprehensive analytics and monthly payments.
- Passionately dedicated to electronic music and leading our community forward with innovative technology: unlock DJ Mixes on Spotify to supercharge earnings and exposure, save time by fully automating all your contracts + statements + payments + expenses with artists, level up with a modern promo pool that is free + automatic + adored by DJs. Lovingly called home by over 1700 independent electronic music labels.
- With over 25 years of experience in the music industry Feiyr is one of the biggest independent distributors for music, radio plays, audio books and ebooks worldwide. 290,000 artists and 26,000 labels trust in our experience to spread their releases to all relevant digital services without any running costs. A professional support team is available to guide you through the release process as well as the vast amount of promotion tools at your disposal in your Feiyr account.
- ID has been operating on the market for almost 20 years. We’re the biggest digital music distributor in Central Europe. Fully independent. Client-centric approach, innovative technological solutions and openness to the most difficult music genres to distribute makes us unique. ID provides a full scope of service for artists and labels including distribution, monetization, promotional activities and analytical tools. We’re constantly developing! #GetLouder
- e-Muzyka is the leader of the Polish market of digital music distribution and the largest digital music distributor in Central Europe. Through the years, we have gained trust of the most important and biggest labels in Poland and many foreign. We deliver comprehensive technical and marketing solutions. Our team comprises recognized experts of the music industry, with many years of experience and unique knowledge of the music markets. Trust the best!
- Qanawat Music is the leading independent music distributor in the MENA region with the largest Arabic Music Catalog worldwide. With more than 15 years of experience, 5 offices with on ground Artists relations managers, we offer music distribution, monetization, customized marketing plans with local music genres and playlists to meet label and artist needs at most.
- Symphonic’s platform works for Artists, Managers, Labels, and more. Aside from promoting new material, we grow back catalogs and represent all genres (with strong strength in Latin, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop). Our tech makes your life easier. Daily Analytics, Splits (Royalties and Payments), Monthly Payments, Catalog Management tools and more without any upsells or hard limits. Worldwide.
- MUGO is the biggest new generation publisher in Poland. We are a distributor of the greatest Polish artists. MUGO helps you optimally manage your career and creation. It opens up new wide publishing and promotional opportunities for the artist. MUGO bases its operation on high-tech technologies. Polish language website.
- Since 2008, Jamvana has transformed its technology to better serve labels, creators, and marketers to date. Jamvana strives in building the correct relationship with our clients, for their needs. Although having over 1 million sound recordings in the catalog, Jamvana is not a volume delivery service. Jamvana keeps the catalog quality controlled to better serve the DSP. Jamvana is also available for music white labeling solutions along with Media and Ad buys with innovation and transparency at its finest.
- Ingrooves is a world leader in music distribution, marketing, and technology that empowers labels and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and thrive in the global music industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia, Ingrooves works everywhere music is streamed.
Don’t need help with the licensing side of things? These companies will get your music and metadata where it needs to go.
- FUGA are the industry-leading technology and services company for international rightsholders. At the company’s core is the FUGA platform, offering best-of-breed digital supply chain integration alongside dynamic promotion and marketing. FUGA’s platform manages 5 million+ tracks, with over 5 million deliveries every month.
- EMS offers superior digital logistic solutions to power the complete technical side of the media distribution business. From metadata management to quality assurance and timely delivery to retail partners worldwide, clients are keeping control of all aspects, including sales analytics.
- Developed by the digital distribution pioneer IDOL, the Labelcamp application offers a complete range of intuitive tools including delivery management, sales reporting, and modern analytics dashboards. It enables distribution companies to handle all digital operations, with the highest autonomy and efficiency. With a strong focus on user experience, coupled with a powerful RESTful API, Labelcamp is designed for large catalogs and complex operational needs.
- AudioSalad is a platform for labels, artists, and rights holders. It provides tools for content & metadata management, delivery, distribution, e-commerce, and promo. AudioSalad creates a new model of efficiency for today’s fast-moving, streaming-first music industry.
- Ampsuite provides content management & supply chain delivery software for record labels, aggregators & rights holders. Available as an off the shelf product or a white-labelled solution, our software can be taken on a monthly lease package (for those with their own DSP deals ), as part of a distribution package with us, or a hybrid of the two. Incorporating content management & asset delivery, royalty accounting, digital contracting, promotional tools and analytics. Ampsuite also offer publishing & neighbouring rights services.
Our investment in any provider does not affect who is featured on this page, nor does it affect any decisions about how content is treated on Spotify's service.